Sunday, September 9, 2012

I'VE SPOTTED A WONDERFUL NEW KINDERGARTEN CLASS!!!!

I am over the moon excited to be starting a brand new school year!!!!   It has been a bit C.R.A.Z.Y  getting things off the ground this year - - - but I am lovin' every minute of it! I apologize for not getting any posts up sooner. There is so much to get done at the beginning of the school year for this Kindergarten teacher. It is  a five page list of "to do's"  and this year it included moving --- yikes!

 I have moved into a brand new classroom this year to make room for our  BRAND NEW PRESCHOOL!!!!  Our pre-school teacher,  Megan Halpin, is no stranger to Winside Public School.  She had been para in the Kindergarten classroom for the past year and a half and did her student teaching in second grade with Mrs. Stubbs.  She has her Early Childhood degree from Wayne State College and is doing a PHENOMENAL job getting our preschool off the ground.  Please stop by and take a peak if you are in the elementary building!  You will leave with a smile!

Back to Kindergarten ... our new classroom is across the hallway from first grade (the old computer lab).  We are very cozy in our new room.  It is a great and happy space.  I will be posting pictures soon (have to get my new camera figured out first!). Thanks to the custodians for all their hard work getting my beautiful room ready with fresh paint, clean drapes and all the other little touches that were made to accommodate my little ones.

I have so much to share with all of you on the wonders of Kindergarten.  We are a world of our own and have tons of fun!!!!  I hope you enjoy LOVE  it as much as I do ----- KINDERGARTEN ROCKS!





No comments:

Post a Comment