Saturday, January 1, 2011

My New Year's Resolution

OK OK I admit I have been slacking on the blog lately.  I have discovered technology is like a new child.  With your first born, you take pictures of every yawn, smile and hiccup but as you get more children the amount of pictures begins to dwindle until you are reminded that you do have other children.  Unfortunately, our blog site was like my "first born" as I dutifully blogged once to twice a week but then the amount of time spent on the blog site became less and less.  For that I apologize.  Many of you have expressed how much you enjoy our blog site and I do have fun as I write and try to let the "voice" of our wonderful classroom shine through.  So my resolution to you is to keep our blog updated as we explore more and more in Kindergarten.  My other resolution is to remember to get those birthday cards out to my nieces and nephews on time.  Do you sense a pattern here....

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday.  I spent it with my daughter, son-in-law, three beautiful granddaughters, two dogs, pneumonia, bronchitis and had a fabulous time despite the illness.  The Christmas magic has left Nana's house and is tucked away in totes on basement shelves.  Now I am ready and excited (as I am sure you are) to get back to my Kindergarten Kiddos! 

Your child's teacher,
Mrs. Straight

No comments:

Post a Comment