Monday, December 12, 2011

Confessions of a Blog Stalker

OK I admit it --- I AM A BLOG STALKER!  Who needs to eat, do laundry, or clean house when you have blogs to read!   My discovery of teacher blogs was quite by accident but it was a good accident. I knew teacher blogs existed as I have my own blog but I have discovered so many wonderful, talented, giving teachers through Blogspot ( yes,that it what I use for my blog.).  These Kindergarten teachers have posted so many fabulous  units, art work, classroom management, science, math and literacy ideas that they are willing to share.  They are also so wonderful to answer questions about their posts almost immediately.  Not only that, but much of it is free to download for your classrooms.  I am so appreciative of what they have to share.  Being a Kindergarten teacher myself, I realize how much outside school time it takes to prepare many of the lessons and units we teach.  But these gracious teachers take even more of their time to share with other teachers.  I do look forward to checking the many blogs I have found so far and expanding on their ideas so they are able to fit our classroom here in Winside.  It has been fun and exciting and I LOVE finding new ways to teach and to grow as a teacher.  I am looking forward to sharing these ideas with you as well!  I have to run...you know why...gotta check out those blogs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment